A new release is out. It brings a bunch of bugfixes, optimizations and a couple of new features, the biggest are:
- Numpad keys now work for selecting history items.
- We use an icon from the theme (clipit-trayicon) now, instead of from the pixmaps folder. This fixes the problems with the indicator and should make themeing easier.
- Added static items (when items are marked as static, from “Manage history”->”Edit”->”Static item”, they will not be deleted from the history), together with options to show the static items in the menu.
- Right-Click menu option for systray icon.
- Indicator menu now refreshes even if save history is disabled.
You can see the full ChangeLog here.